Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The very first post

A short intro of purpose of this site:

I've been doing development for the past 2 years and found a lot of help from fellow engineer's blog and would like to have one myself. I will post my findings, views, solutions and problems encountered in my line of work, school (yes still schooling part-time) and personal development and research work.

My field of interest will be more on architecture design, efficiency and commonly used codes (there's a lot of copy&paste programmers out there).

My preferred language is C#.NET, although i am very limited trained in C++, C and java.

My work involves mostly but not exhaustively Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server 2007, .NET framework, MS SQL database.

I'm also a Mac user, although i have to use VirtualBox to virtualize Visual Studio, (MONO wasn't good enough for me)

Hope to post more along my line of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment